Missionary Sandra Mouzon Coordinator of International Junior Missionary Unit
WHO ARE WE
The International Missionary Department was created for the purpose of aiding The Church of our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith, Inc., as an organism, to perpetuate the doings of the saints in the beginning of the church; that is, to make an opportunity for missionary women to be helpers together with our ministers and pastors in bringing souls to Christ, and comfort to those in need; to visit the widows, orphans and sick, give Godly counsel in the fear of God, and teach the younger women to be chaste keepers at home and so walk, shunning the very appearance of evil, that the Gospel be not blasphemed. Additionally, our purpose is to labor together with the brethren in establishing churches and spreading this truth, as those women in the churches of old were helpers of Paul.
The International Junior Missionary Unit of the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith, Inc., consists of an invaluable and precious group of young women, set apart for work in harvesting souls. These are women that are working to prove themselves: faithful, obedient, and spiritually qualified to hold a missionary license. The Junior Missionaries is a group of young women that must be trained in the ways of apostolicism, holiness and service. These women represent the future of the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith, Inc.,
The junior missionary is preparing to become a social missionary. She must work at least 2 years with the missionaries before obtaining a social license and can only be appointed by the Pastor.
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To plan anointed services, informative workshops, well-thought out activities and outreach events for the International Junior Missionary Unit.
- To support the teachings and uphold the standards of the Word of God and of the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith, Inc.,
- To saturate the members of the International Junior Missionary Unit with the Word of God and an understanding of the office and work of an effective missionary.
- To provide the members of the International Junior Missionary Unit with spiritually-mature living example(s).
- To present the International Junior Missionary Unit with; resources, information and the qualities necessary to fulfill the call of a missionary with: love, anointing, passion, grace, femininity, dignity and professionalism.
GENERAL CHURCH TRAINING
- Regular Bible Class or Sunday School attendance
- Regular Bible Study and Regular prayer attendance
- Reading and searching of the Scriptures
JUNIOR MISSIONARY TRAINING
- Learning Communion procedures
- Visitation procedures: sick and shut-in, hospitals, those in need
- Participating in outreach: door-to-door, tracts, witnessing
- Conduct herself as a holy woman;
- Speak the truth at all times;
- Be faithful in tithes and offerings, supporting the minister
She should not:
Participate in activities that would bring reproach on the Name of the Lord i.e:
drinking, smoking, using profanity; be a gossiper, tattler, accuser or slanderer;
be a busy body in the affairs of others.
JUNIOR MISSIONARY UNIFORM
The junior missionary uniform is to be worn for specific purposes, such as, junior missionary services, when participating in senior missionary services, at home-going services for a local, state or national missionary, and when requested while representing the International Missionary Department in a junior missionary capacity:
Winter Uniform:Black skirt, long or ¾ length white blouse, black hat, black shoes, red flower as required.
Summer Uniform:Black skirt, long or ¾ length white blouse, white hat, black shoes, red flower as required.