Current Roles of the Information Technology Committee (ITC)
- Setup and oversee a Help Desk service and software system that identifies our users and tracks ownership issues of requests for ITC services.
- Publish User Guide of ITC facilities and services to facilitate effective management and use of COOLJC IT resources.
- Publish periodically an ITC Bulletin high lighting ITC accomplishments and activities.
- Work with Presiding Apostle and Executive Committee to ensure the appropriate prioritization of projects.
- Implement new standards and methodologies for development of distributed systems and the Internet
- Ensure government compliance
- Train users on existing and newly implemented technologies.
- Recruit IT professionals from the COOLJC ranks who are technical, functional and subject matter professionals.
- Conduct technology retreats.
- Employ project management
- Implement business process re-engineering
- Advise Presiding Apostle and Executive Committee on the technological advances, advantages and procurement of cutting edge hardware, software and IT services
- Design and conduct surveys
- Implement security and auditing provisions
IT Committee | Services